Thursday, May 12, 2016

Comparation

In this last entrance in blog, I will compare the first between the last post that I wrote. Also the same thing with the first presentation between the last.

As we see in the first post I only wrote seven independent sentences. In the last I can related sentences to make a good email. This fact is because of the increase english level. This first post makes me remember when I wrote the post "my dream" in forth of ESO in Sonia's class. This last post I will remember as the best post because it means that I will pass 1st Batxillerat in 2016.

Regard presentations, I like more the last presentation than the first presentation, because in the first Marc and I presented Masai Hunt Lion and in the last I present my research project. Even though Masai Hunt Lion we had a better mark than in my research project. I all the presentations I learnt how speak in front of class. I think that this job to present, do the self-evaluation is a process to speak, write and listen english.

To conclude I would like to say thanks to do this all this work to prepare all the web "2 Bat Castello".

First Post:

Last Post:

First Presentation:

Last Presentation:


No comments:

Post a Comment